Friday 25 March 2011

End of The Term 2

Tomorrow we will have our last exams for the term. I am pretty stressed. I handed in 2 assignments, but did not have that much time to prepare for exams. I was attending all classes. I do not think that I will problems with maths. We studied algebra, trigonometry and statistics. I am quite confident about algebra and trigonometry however I did not study statistics before. Therefore I am studying statistics and probability. I cannot do   much about English exam since it is language skills.
Today was the exam day. I woke up at 7 am, had a warm shower and breakfast. English exam starts at 9 am. I walked to DLR station however there was a bad surprise waiting for me. Because of the signalling failure on the rail way, trains were delayed around 20 – 30 minutes. I started to think that I would miss the exam. Therefore I decided to take a different route. I went to Greenwich by DLR and took the train to London Bridge. From there, I took Northern Line and went to Bank station and then took Central Line to Liverpool Street Station. When I arrived at INTO London Centre it was 9:15. I was slightly late, but I was allowed to take the exam. Exam lasted two and a half hours. There was reading and writing parts. I answered all the question but probably have a few mistakes.
After English exam we had 5 hour break. I had my lunch and decided to do revision for maths. Right before the exams making a revision in the last minutes is really important for me, because it gives me confidence. By the time I walked into the resource centre, I noticed the crowd around computer tables. People were finalising their assignments. I logged into Moodle account and started to read revision paper.
Finally it was 16:30, exam time. I was not that stressed till I had a look at the exam paper. I checked questions but I did not have any idea. My mind was blocked so to speak. For the first 10 minutes, I could not write a single word. However later on I started to do the questions. When I finished all questions, I had 10 more minutes so I checked my answers.
Later on I did the online assignment for maths at resource centre. My holiday officially started when I pressed submit button for the assignment. We went to pub with my friend Alex to play pool after that. I couldn’t win a single game but it was fun to hold cue after 5-6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment